Looking for a distributor

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a distributor
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:37:09 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm looking to purchase a used distributor to fit my F85 block although I'm
assuming a Buick 215 will fit as well.  The one I currently have is rusted
beyond use.  I've already got a new cap, rotor, and electronic ignition kit
to go in it, so all I need is a good distributor core.  Please email with
condition and price.

For all those who took the time to fill in my survey, I wanted to say thanks.
 It is interesting to see who is doing what and the variety of conversions
being done.  A list of the replies can be found at  <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/myguests.html";>Survey Results</A>
(http://members.aol.com/wake074/myguests.html)

Thanks,

Glenn