RE: aluminum radiators

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>, "MGV8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: aluminum radiators
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:42:19 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim, interesting you wrote.  The distributor for
Howe/Griffin [radiator] just left.  He has measured up my
1967 MGB roadster and is going to have info for me tomorrow.
If he is as quick about this information as he was about
getting over here I should have the information next week!

Whenever I get it I'll pass it along to the list.

Larry Hoy