aluminum radiators

To: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: aluminum radiators
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 18:21:52 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
As I build yet another bastard, spurious MGB V8, to the continuing
horror of my local club, I come again to radiators. The rad in my GT is
a high efficiency 4 row, extra long copper & brass thing, & it handles
the 4.2L with A/C unless I get caught in the Beltway parking lot in hot,
DC summer weather.

I would appreciate hearing from those of you who have installed aluminum
rads, especially anyone who has air conditioning.

Brand, size, cost, how well does it perform? Electric fan?

Thanks-

Jim Stuart