Re: Rubber bumpers

To: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber bumpers
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 08:41:50 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Elbow grease is the only thing that will 'keep' them black i.e. you have to
keep at it.  As for what to use, well, you will no doubt be bombarded with
wondrous mixtures.  I have used ArmorAll, and it entailed repeatedly
spraying it on and leaving it in globules in the sun to dry until it seemed
like it couldn't 'absorb' any more (probably just the sun going down), then
polishing it up.  Superb, deep lustrous shine, but it still fades in time.
Also makes dark marks on light clothing.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)