Re: Hello

To: DickShaler@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hello
From: Martyn Harvey <harv8@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 09:31:36 -0500
Cc: mgb-V8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I was thinking the same thing !  I know that I'm desperately waiting for warmer
weather so I can get out and actually start work on my project.  North American
winters are not conducive to MGBV8 conversions unless one has a heated workshop.
I have been planning and gathering the parts I need for my MGBGT conversion. I'm
also trying to start a Canadian MGBV8 Register to help track all Canadian
converts.
By the way, thanks Jim for your response to my question about Ford 8" u-joint. I
did talk to Glenn and got what I needed.

Martyn from the Great White North!