Re: New list member and a test...

To: DAN_GRAVES@hp-roseville-om3.om.hp.com, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New list member and a test...
From: FJ40Jim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:12:20 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Dan,
Welcome to the list.  I'm glad to see that I am not the only Ford enthusiast
here.  I am in the early stages of installing a 302 and T-5 into a '80 MGB.  I
have done some fairly serious surgery to be able to set the engine back & down
in the chassis.  How tall is your installed engine?  Carb sticking through the
hood?  There was a guy here in Ohio who had an older MGB with a ford SB and an
auto tranny, but I haven't heard anything about that car recently.

Cheers,
Jim Chenoweth
Lancaster, Ohio, USA