convention

To: V8 list <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: convention
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:31:24 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Small update, the trip to the Summit Point Raceway is confirmed with
Bill Scott. We will get a chance to do a few laps, no racing or
instruction, no charge. Having done this on several occasions, I will
tell you it is fun, even at a sane, moderate speed. If you have ever
seen a race here, it will give you a better appreciation of what a good
driver must handle to turn 27 second laps in a MGB, even tho race
prepared.

Send Kurt you registrations asap so we can arrange restaurants & other
odds & ends. I think we have found a great crab house for dinner on the
way back from Glenn's shop. More info by the weekend.

Have a safe 4th, & drive that MG.

Jim