Buick bell housing wanted

To: MGB-V8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Buick bell housing wanted
From: mgbv8@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:34:52 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
I am looking for a bell housing for a Buick 215.   It needs to be the
type that fits a 4 speed transmission, or the dual purpose type which
fits the 3 or 4 speed transmissions.

I would prefer the style with the larger inspection plate (sure, get real
picky!).   I have seen a dual purpose style bell housing with the larger
inspection plate.  I don't know if the large inspection plate is unique
to the dual purpose bell housing, or if 4 speed bell housing has it also.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Larry Hoy (MGBV8@Juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (1/2 V8)