Fiero seats

To: V8 list <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fiero seats
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 20:46:22 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
For the more spurious of list members who have not only ruined their
cars by putting big ugly V8 engines in them, but have committed the
ultimate sin of installing comfortable Fiero seats, there is news.

The Fiero Store- your one stop Fiero source- has finally gotten around
to seat upholstry. The Fall 97 Newsletter lists GT style seat upholstry
in light grey, dark grey, light saddle, & dark saddle. Price is $349.00
per set.

Web site is:     www.leaderind.com/fiero

I have not seen the kits, have no interest in the company, just passing
along the info. If anybody does order a set, I would be very interested
in first hand opinion.

Jim

2 V8's, no money