Re: Startup Problems

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Startup Problems
From: Scott Allen <sallen6363@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:39:38 -0500
Hi Bill,
 What Bob said, unless you've switched to a Petronix in which case you make
sure the rotor is pointed at the #1 plug and then turn the dizzy until the
light goes out.
 Also make sure you turn the ignition switch to the "on" position after you
disconnect the ground on the fuel pump so it's not pumping fuel.
 And I wonder if you'd even see the spark with the colortune...
 ~Scott Allen
52 TD
74 1/2 BGT