Re: Exhaust bracket follow up - BSF rukles OK!

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>, <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Exhaust bracket follow up - BSF rukles OK!
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:13:20 -0500
I think the thread confusion may be due to the French metric deal on the
engine so we identify with the 6x 1.0 and 8 x 1.0 fasteners on the engine
and mentally connect the transmission with the engine as a package. But the
transmission was not part of the original XPAG engine deal, so the bracket
mount has the later British BSF threads.
Has anyone checked the transmission cover bolt's threads?  :>)

Dallas Congleton
1953 MGTD
1967 Austin Healey 3000