Re: Tight Brakes - Now I'm confused

To: Bob Donahue <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: Tight Brakes - Now I'm confused
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:42:28 -0700
Bob,

The TD and TF use twin leading shoes in the front, so there are no
differences in the two shoes.  Neither is there any difference in the
rear shoes, even though there is a leading and trailing shoe on the
rears, the rear brakes have such a small effect on total braking that
there is no real reason to have different shoes for them.  What I was
refering to, when I said that I had the shoes on backward, was that I
had put both shoes on 1800 out - it does make a difference.

Good luck,
Dave