Re: TC Radiator adjustment

To: "Tim Newton" <timnewton@menziesgroup.com.au>, "mg"
Subject: Re: TC Radiator adjustment
From: "Brian & Jan" <btsmith@island.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:03:34 -0700
Tim

I had the same problem with my TD but when restoring it I found that it had
been badly hit on the right front early in its history and the side panel
was obviously a replacement and the fit was out along the firewall. Prior to
painting I did in fact trim the panel to fit. I marked it with tape and then
trimmed it with a sharp pair of tin snips. Worked out fine and everything
looks a whole lot better.

Brian Smith

Subject: TC Radiator adjustment