Re: TC Radiator adjustment

To: "'mg'" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TC Radiator adjustment
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:33:52 -0500
Gene & Tim,

I don't think that will work.  Both the shell and the flange on the
radiator have countersinks stamped in for flathead screws.  Its not
going to shift very much.  Tim may have to simply trim his bonnet to
fit.  I'm sure we have all read the stories of how that was done at the
factory with a pair of tin snips!  Absolutely no idea if its true, but
makes a good story.  Before you do anything irreversible, Tim,  make
sure your chassis is not twisted or out of line.

Regards,
Charles Hill