Re: Battery

To: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery
From: "Laura & Ben Prince" <blprince2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:21:56 -0700
Ron,

Although not directly answering your question regarding lifetime warranties,
I highly recommend Optima batteries.  They are less likely to corrode, last
a long time, and take up less space without compromising cranking power.
With the freed-up space, you should now have room for a coolant overflow
bottle next to the battery.

The downside is that Optimas cost more.

Ben