Re: Battery

To: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: Battery
From: Dave and Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 11:40:59 -0700
Ron,
    I'm not sure that there are any suppliers out there who are crazy
enough anymore to make that kind of an offer.  If you can find one
though, it is difinitely worth the extra price for a lifetime warranty.
I got a Penney's lifetime battery for our TD back in the 70's and am
still getting free batterys from Firestone (they took over the Penneys
warranty).  I believe that I am on my 5th battery.  The local Firestone
manager just kind of cringes when I drive in, but he puts a new battery
in the car and tells me to hang on to the papers for the next time.

Good luck,
Dave

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list