Striker plate and wedge

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Striker plate and wedge
From: "jimmy dunn" <jimmydunn@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 15:58:53 -0500
     Hello,

              I'm adjusting the door locks on my TD but the
striker plaet and wedge on the drivers side has lots of side
ways play in it.  The lock engages in the hole on the wedge
but the extra play in the wedges allows the door to become
loose.  I can't turn the nut on the stricker plate and wedge
but I didn't use a lot of force because I wasn't sure if this
would help anyways.  Are there any adjustments on the
striker plate and wedge or do I need to buy a new one?

   Thanks,

   Jim Dunn
   52 MGTD