Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TB lights

To: spook01@home.com
Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TB lights
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:38:51 -0400
  It's been great. No chirps or other signs of distress from the dynamo.
   An unintended side effect, sadly, has been a large reduction in the CT
cat population. As they have dashed out into the road to follow the
intriging scent of tuna, they have been pressed by Triumphs attempting to
overtake the TD.
Bob