Re: Trafficators

To: "tedgantz" <tgantz@fuse.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficators
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:21:08 -0800
Ted,

Your note called for a switch that can be installed under the dash. Since
you didn't specify self-canceling, the answer becomes quite easy. The switch
supplied on TC EXU models is still available (Moss No.140-600).
It actually looks quite appropriate on the dashboard and has the advantage
of having a bright red light in the middle to indicate that the signals are
flashing. However, it can also be easily installed on a bracket under the
dash so that the turn arm points forward and the red light will, hopefully,
cast a rosy glow over your knees to remind you to turn off the signals!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center