Hello everyone - I have purchased a late model '53 TD that

To: Mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello everyone - I have purchased a late model '53 TD that
From: Dave Gockley <DGockley@gw.burnhamheating.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 08:12:41 -0500
Hello everyone - I have purchased a late model '53 TD that
sat in a garage for the last 30 years. By the numbers it appears
to be one of the last 100 made. I mention this because of the
shock absorbers I found on the chassis. The front had 1 - Girling
& 1 - Armstrong, the back 2 - girling. When was the change
to Armstrong shocks made & what is correct shock absorber
style for this car.  Are the later Armstrong shocks considered
to be the better of the two.  Tks -Dave.