T-series FAQ

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: T-series FAQ
From: "D.Roozemond" <danko@cti019.citg.tudelft.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:20:37 +0100
Hi all,

Thanx to Terry Sanders, (TATERRY@aol.com) who got me into updating the T-series
FAQ (formerly asked questions) Version 0.7 july 1999

These data is mainly collected from the MG's lists: mgs@autox.team.net &
mg-t@autox.team.net.(so You all know, or contributed some parts of it) This FAQ
mainly caters for TD series cars ( as I collected it for my own restauration
proces, a 53 TD), but quite some TF problems and some TC questions are
answered here also.

NOTE: These data is "collective net wisdom" and should be handled with care,
thus : NO commercial use is permitted without the written permission of the
subsequent author(s).

This FAQ can  be found via

http://cci.ct.tudelft.nl/danko/mg-td.html

(from there the HTML version of this FAQ, a Postcript version, a .RTF and a
Gzipped Postcript version of this file are available. long and large files! so
may take some time to download)

I hope some of you may be helped with this FAQ ( as I see on the mgs-list the
same questions every couple of months. Well as the T-series list is not that
active it doesn't bother, but.....You may have this 100 + pages in your workshop
and be able to continue working. (as that was my own intention as I have to much
to do and to little time to do so, see sig.)

Safety Fast

Danko Roozemond
> Its a most useful document but of course has many authors.  I'd like to make
> it available on the latest MG-T list but wouldn't do so without your
> permission.....what do you think?

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (small and slow :56 mph max, good fun to drive though)
MG BGT '72   (the real daily driver, but in urgent need of TLC)
----
three cars, none is legally driveable at the moment, what a shame.......;), :(
anybody in the market for a FIAT 500 (red), or a MG BGT (rusty oew)?