Re: P type engine color

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net, "Dan and Jenny Fest \(Coles Nurseries Inc\)"
Subject: Re: P type engine color
From: Gary Krukoski <garykrukoski@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Dan
 Terry Holden from the UK sent me a sample of what he felt was as close to the
original color as possible. I had it scanned, then checked  the color to the
sample patch. It was a exact  match.
I check with the paint distribute on the correct reading of the code. The
color was a match to one of PPG existing color codes.
No extra tinting was needed. It is a single stage Acrylic Urethane. The
clear coat is all ready in the paint. The code is DDC75391. You will need the
paint, hardener and reducer.
I used a two part catalized primer to seal the surface before applying the top
coat. This is a top quality paint that will hold up very well. This paint is
not cheep!! One pint should paint about three engine and gearbox .
Most spray paints will not hold up to fluids that leak out on to the paint.
Hope this helps.
Gary

--- On Thu, 9/11/08, Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc)