Non UK MMM register members

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Non UK MMM register members
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:30:12 EDT
Gents, I had an arrangement with Philip Bayne-Powel to take paypal for my
subscription to the MMM Bulletin.....now with the new arrangement, Philip will
no
longer handle the money, so I've asked that the new guy also take pay pal
since that is the easiest way for us non UK folk to pay in pound
sterling....I'm
apparently the only one asking for this, if it appeals to you also, please
send an email to:  <A HREF="rhiwlas.35@btopenworld.com (PAUL
WHITE)">rhiwlas.35@btopenworld.com (PAUL WHITE)</A>

and request that he set up to take pay pal.

So far my two request have gone unanswered.

Hopefully some day the Bulletin will be put up on the web site like Totally T
Type is on the T Register site.

Terry in Oakland
<BR><BR>**************<BR>Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the
live music
scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!<BR>
(http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)</HTML>