RE: british plates

To: <spook01@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: british plates
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 21:21:29 +0100
Ray,

SC 8452 goes with 2M1991. MG Car Club Triple-M Registrar, Bob Clare, may
have a record of the original owner. If he hasn't and a chassis file exists
at Abingdon, I will have a look when I go to Abingdon next month on the
Tuesday before Silverstone. I am showing Tom Wilson from Ohio (owner of
TC0272 and TC0273) around the Car Club offices and the MG Room in Abingdon
Town Museum on that day and we are having lunch (and a pint or two of OSH)
with a couple of ex-Factory employees, one of whom worked on the TC
Production Line. Great stuff!

Kind Regards,

JOHN JAMES