Need help finding a M type

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need help finding a M type
From: "Kevin Allocca" <kevin-allocca@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:53:09 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
MMM friends about 2 weeks ago my dad saw an advert in a MMM publication for
a M type for sale in the UK and asked me to call as it sounded great and
well priced too. He was heading out of the country and did not have time to
call. It took me a week to make the call only to find out the M had already
been sold. I am now in the "dog house" with my dad. I now need to find one.
I would like a nice correct one. UK or USA would be fine and would be
grateful if anyone on the list knows of one for sale and could forward me
the details.
Best regards,
Kevin
PA 1388

   Kevin M. Allocca

   Neumann & Dunn Real Estate and Development
   2044 John Rolfe Parkway
   Richmond, VA 23238
   kevin@sellingrichmond.com
   www.sellingrichmond.com <http://www.sellingrichmond.com/>
   804-754-1835-work
   804-419-4493-fax
   804-909-5751-cell

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of
ndlogo.bmp]