Canadian citizens and illegal immigrants

To: USMCCLAUS@aol.com, Rs31940@aol.com, billfrazier@worldnet.att.net, jcollins22@kc.rr.com, Kellmg@aol.com, DENKLEMM@aol.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, PAN73547@pas.mei.co.jp, LPALMER@roundaboutmanor.com, mmmbob@adelphia.net, seabrook@en.com, majordomo@autox.team.net, DONKER@aol.com, nishio.hiro@jp.panasonic.com, awfock@optushome.com.au, cnowlan@mossmotors.com, cjnowlan@cox.net, donlan@comcast.net, kcmgcc@hotmail.com, c.bucknell@bigpond.com, cgrunau@pathcom.com, TATERRY@aol.com, pthelander@earthlink.net, Cnowlan@aim.com, mgtom@zoominternet.net, harry@mgoctagoncarclub.com, grunau.garage@sympatico.ca, bill74mgb@sbcglobal.net, SAGAROSS@aol.com, kaler.bole@donnelley.infousa.com, pepper@indy.net, SRB12752@aol.com, goroe2002@yahoo.com, jlbroe@yahoo.com, cals.ma@yahoo.com
Subject: Canadian citizens and illegal immigrants
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:54:48 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Winnipeg  Herald
Manitoba, Canada

May 31,   2006
The flood of  American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada  has
intensified in  the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to  stop
the illegal  immigration.  The actions of President Bush  are prompting the
exodus among  left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt,
pray, and  agree with Bill O'Reilly.
Canadian border  farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology
professors,  animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at
night.
"I  went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood
producer  huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red  Greenfield, whose
acreage
borders North   Dakota. The producer  was cold, exhausted and hungry.
"He asked me if  I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I
said I didn't  have any, he left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my
screenplay,  eh?"
In  an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected   higher fences,
but the  liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare
Rush Limbaugh across the  fields. "Not real effective," he said. "The liberals
still  got through, and Rush annoyed the  cows so much they wouldn't give
milk."
Officials are  particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near
the Canadian  border, pack them into Volvo station wagons, drive them across
the border and  leave them to fend for themselves.
"A  lot of these people are not prepared for rugged conditions," an Ontario
border  patrolman said. "I found one carload without a drop of drinking water.
"They  did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet,  though."
When liberals  are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing
loudly  that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been
circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps  in
which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR   races.
In  recent days, liberals have turned to sometimes-ingenious ways of crossing
the  border. Some have taken to posing as senior citizens on bus trips to buy
 cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans
disguised in powdered wigs, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping
buses and quizzing the supposed senior-citizen passengers on Perry Como and
Rosemary Clooney hits to prove  they were alive in the '50s.
"If they can't  identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we
get suspicious  about their age," an official said.
Canadian  citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are  creating
an  organic-broccoli shortage and renting all the good Susan Sarandon movies.
"I feel  sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't
support  them," an Ottawa resident said.  "How many art-history majors does one

country need?"
In  an effort to ease tensions between the United  States  and Canada, Vice
President Dick Cheney met with  the Canadian ambassador and pledged that the
administration  would take steps to reassure liberals, a source close to Cheney
said.  We're going to have some Peter, Paul & Mary concerts. And  we might put
some  endangered species on postage stamps. The President is determined to
reach out," he said.