MG2006 - Trailer Info - IMPORTANT!

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG2006 - Trailer Info - IMPORTANT!
From: "Tom Metcalf" <mgtom@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:46:49 -0400
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
As we approach MG2006, we REALLY need to have an idea as to the number of
enthusiasts planning on trailering their car to the event.

I ask that you please take time to complete the "survey" below and send it to
mg2006info@aol.com as soon as possible:

NAME:

E-MAIL:

HOTEL:

ARRIVAL DATE:

NATIONAL MG REGISTER:

WHAT MG ARE YOU BRINGING?:

TOW VEHICLE MAKE, MODEL & COLOR:

TOW VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE NUMBER AND STATE:

TRAILER LICENSE PLATE NUMBER AND STATE:

TOW VEHICLE AND TRAILER LENGTH (APPROX):

Simply cut and paste the above information and imbed it into your e-mail.

Please make the SUBJECT of your e-mail MG2006 - TRAILER INFO

Thanks!!!!!!!!!