Looking for PA 1353

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for PA 1353
From: "Pete Thelander" <pthelander@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 20:48:39 -0700
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I recently purchased a PB with a ton of stuff left over from several Ps and Js,
knowing that several people were looking for particular items that were in the
stash.  Amongst all the stuff was the ID plate for PA 1353.  It does not appear
in either the NAMMM or MG Car Club MMM Registers.  If the owner (if one still
exists) would contact me off line, I'd like to see that he (or she) gets it.
In the mean time, I have been trying to collect as much of the PB as I can to
reassemble it as a project car to be sold.  It does have its original gearbox
and a PB engine (not the original one, but it is a PB engine.)  There are
several P and J blocks needing various degrees of repair, but should be
salvageable.  There are a couple of PA and J gearboxes.  And several crates of
miscellaneous stuff.  Unfortunately, there are very few electrical items...no
starters, dynamos or cutouts.  If anyone is interested in any of the stuff or
has a specific need, please contact me off line.

Pete Thelander
pthelander@earthlink.net