Re: FW: Triple-M Dynamo

To: Edmund Taylor <etaylor@tjh.com.au>
Subject: Re: FW: Triple-M Dynamo
From: Mick Conde <mmmgtcars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:17:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Ed -  Not sure if I missed one of your posts but I do not have any details
from you on this genny.  I have (3)  MMM in stock, maybe one is correct for
you.   mick

Edmund Taylor <etaylor@tjh.com.au> wrote:  I thank Peter Green for making me
aware of this item on ebay. I lost the
bidding race but it made me realise that the box of N type engine
components I had been sold along with N0303 are partly L type, the
dynamo being one such item.

Therefore I still am in need of an N type dynamo but I do have an L type
version for possible exchange. Can any one out there assist?

Ed Taylor
EastLink
Engineering Manager
Mitcham Region - Tunnels