"N" barnfind

To: "mg-mmm" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: "N" barnfind
From: "spook01" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:56:26 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gentlemen,
I sadly have to report that the car found by me was NOT a N type MG, but was a
Riley Imp equipped with a pre-selector and aluminum body.
I went ahead and bought the car since the price was right, but since I don't
have any interest in a Riley, I have placed the car with a Riley enthusiast in
Germany.   He was excited that it was complete.
Apparently, the Imp was a competition car built by Riley in the '30's.
Interesting, but not an MG.
Thanks for all your helpful information, and I apologize for getting everyone
excited.
Now I know more than I did when I waded into the deal.
At least the Imp sale gave me "slush funds" for the MG hunt!
Best,
Ray

I realised I was dyslexic when
I went to a toga party dressed as a