NUTS!

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: NUTS!
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:23:05 EST
Cc: mariandown@yahoo.co.uk
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
.... Here's a quick MMM story for you all.

We live in and older neighborhood with towering oak trees. As a result, we
have a zillion, thirteen-lined ground squirrels (same family as chipmunks),  as
well as tree squirrels, rabbits and other furry friends,  sharing our home
and garden.
Today, I began fitting up the rad to my P-type and it rattled awfully.
Turing it upside down, I dumped out 16 acorns on one very upset ground
squirrel
who was tucked it (or so he thought) for the holidays!

Having checked the factory records carefully, no chipmunk options in 1935
so... he was escorted to the garage door.

Happy holidays to all!

Don B.