Re: Compression Ratio

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compression Ratio
From: "Hiro Nishio" <hiro@octagongarage.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:08:14 +0900
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hi Lew,

No public road available in Japan to have race of course.
On the public road, it is sports car, and on the circuit, it is racing car.
So I got MOT and I use pump petrol.
The problem on the public road is the water soon boiling while in the
heavy traffic except winter!

Cheers,
Hiro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>