PA (PLC) wiring question

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: PA (PLC) wiring question
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:12:41 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Hello gents,

Currently wiring on back of instrument panel... specifically the PLC  switch.

In the center of the switch, are two raised terminal points. One is marked
as ING (ignition) while the other is not identified. This second one is my
concern.

it appears it might be "jumpered"  to terminal A but I cannot  tell. I have
two enlarged wiring diagrams but both are so blurry (Might be these  63 year
old eyes) I can't tell. Anyone have a better copy or can confirm/refute  this
connection?

Thanks

Don B.