Can any one assist - NA parts or information?

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Can any one assist - NA parts or information?
From: Edmund Taylor <etaylor@tjh.com.au>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 16:56:17 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Having owned a J type for over 35 years, many think I have now seen the
light! I have recently acquired a 6 cylinder MMM.

I am after some parts, patterns or information (for a 2 seater NA,
English body) as follows;

-          original seats (bases and rear squab) or patterns (physical
dimensions of seat back and bases would help)

-          seat runners and other furnature (seat rake adjuster??), or
advice as what was used originally

-          luvax rear shockers that can be made useable

-          side screen mounting plates and wing nuts, or what they
looked like and where mounted

-          side screen frames or patterns

-          chrome trims to rear lower body

-          one only 18" wheel

-          modern paint equivalent (manufacture and numbers) for Apple
Green and Dublin Green

-          under-tray design (pictures or drawing)

-          dummy honeycomb mesh for radiator surround

Cheers,

Ed Taylor

E: etaylor@tjh.com.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential and privileged.
If received in error, please contact Thiess and delete all copies. You may not
rely on advice and documents received by email unless confirmed by a signed
Thiess letter. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and
defects. Thiess' liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.