PA Exhaust Leak

To: "MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: PA Exhaust Leak
From: "Jack Hardy" <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:51:09 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
All,
Thanks to all who offered suggestions regarding the exhaust leak I asked about
a week or so ago.

The leak is fixed. I found an old e-mail from Terry ward-lewllen that described
a datusn gasket that fits PA, with a little trimming I bought one at a local
parts place.  Mickey Saperstein was one who reponded to my plea for help had a
similiar problem with his F3. He reccommeded a product  called exhaust system
crack and joint sealer by Qualco, sold by NAPA. I used both of these and
allowed the sealer to cure a few days while it was raining. I did a test drive
of 20 miles yesterday, no leak.

 Since the first one lasted almost 6000 miles I've still got some more
"testing" to do!

Thanks again
Jack Hardy