PA Exhaust leak

To: "MMM" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: PA Exhaust leak
From: "Jack Hardy" <jnshardy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:33:57 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Folks,

My PA's developed a leak at the output of the exhaust manifold/ input to the
exhaust pipe, the flange gasket. The two arn't quite parallel, so the gasket
blew out at the widest point.

I seem to recall someone on this list stating that an american car's exhaust
flange gasket would fit with a small mod. Does anyone remember this? And know
which car this may be?

Thanks,
Jack Hardy, PA1875