Re: FW: A coop

To: "TATERRY@aol.com" <TATERRY@aol.com>, awfock@optushome.com.au, mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: A coop
From: "Pete Thelander" <pthelander@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:39:56 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Andrew, Terry, et al,
This is not the Jack Berry/Blackhawk museum car.  That one is green and is
in Japan and owned by Ogawa Tokugoro according to the Airline Registery
Site, roundaboutmanor.com.
This car, Reg  # CGO 754, is listed in the 2002 MMM Register as owned by
Gene Ponder and on  roundaboutmanor.com as owned by Bill Hart (should that
be Pat Hart??). Who knows which is the more current owner.  I recall Gene
Ponder had a sale some years ago that included an Airline.  If I can find
my catalogue from that sale, I might be able to tell.

Pete and Fran Thelander
pthelander@earthlink.net

Pete and Fran Thelander
pthelander@earthlink.net