MG parts & services

To: "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG parts & services
From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:40:33 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Dear MMM owners,
I tried to attach the subject list to previous emails but of course it got
stripped of by Yahoo. So if you want to see it, it is copied below.
Otherwise please stop reading now and I apologize for sending this to people
who don't want it.

Front spindle inserts will repair MMM cars cracked steering knuckles. I have
repaired J2,  N type and early TA successfully.
Tompkins steering kits fit late Pa and N types.
Front splined hubs and knockoffs can be supplied for all MMM cars.
Rear splined hubs can be supplied taper bored for MMM cars.
Tapered rear axle shafts for the TC fit N types and can be cut down in
length for J and P types.
Steering box worms are 11/1 TC ratio but will work on Bishop cam equipped
MMM cars.

Hope this list is of some interest to MMM owners.
Best regards, Bob
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,
Mississauga, Ontario,
Canada, L5G-2L1
905-274-4136

MG  T Series Parts

XPAG/XPEG Light steel racing flywheel-$400.00 US$

7 1/2" diaphram heavy duty clutch to suit -$75.00 US$

Special throw-out bearing for clutch-$25.00 US$

TD/TF ring gear for flywheel -$100.00 US$ . You need a TD/TF/MGA starter,
lighter and spins engine faster.

TA/TC front steering knuckle stub axle inserts $35.00 US$ each side.

TA/TC Stub axles supplied and installed in your steering knuckles @$125.00
US$ each side.

TB/TC/early TD oil filter adapter for modern spin-on-$80.00 US$

TF/late TD  oil filter adapter for modern spin-on-$40.00 US$

TA/TC Tompkins steering box cover kit $55.00 US$

TA/TC steering worm and peg $225.00 US$

TA/TC tapered rear axles with key and nut ( you taper bore your hubs )
$120.00 US$ each (available TC 6 spline or Morris Minor 10 spline).

TA/TC new rear hubs already taper bored for the above axles -$200.00 US$
each.

TA/TC new front hubs -$160.00 US$ each.

TA/TC new rear wheel bearing securing 2" hex nuts with lip seals and keeper
washer-$50.00 the set.

TA/TC Dual spare wheel mounting adapter-$100.00 US$

TA/TC Alfin brake drums- $900.00 US$ a set

TA/TC new high ration crown wheel and pinion gear set, 4.625 ratio-enquire.

TB/TC rear gearbox steel reinforcing plates, pre-drilled ready for
installation $20.00 US$

TD/TF wire wheel front hubs- $150.00 US$ each

TD/TF wire wheel rear hubs-$150.00 US$ each.

TD/TF alfin brake drums -enquire.

TD/TF brake master cylinder - $175.00 US$.

All prices are in US$ with shipping extra.

Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,
Mississauga, Ontario,
Canada, L5G-2L1