MG Parts and Services list

To: <DB35PA@aol.com>
Subject: MG Parts and Services list
From: "Bob Grunau" <grunau.garage@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:54:36 -0500
Cc: "MG-MMM" <mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all MMM Owners,
Sorry I neglected to add my list on the first message, tried to resend but
it apparently is stripped off by Yahoo. So if anybody is interested in my MG
Parts and Services list ( mostly T type ) let me know. Some of the items are
applicable to MMM cars. I have replaced front stub axle inserts in a J2, NB,
so these may be of interest. Also the Tompkin steering box kit fits N and
late P types. Wire wheel hubs and knockoffs are also  supplied for MMM cars.
Best regards,
Bob
Bob Grunau
150 Pinewood Trail,
Mississauga, Ontario,
Canada, L5G-2L1
905-274-4136

  Bob,

  I think your list got stripped off my copy . Could you resend to me?

  Thanks,

  Don B.
---