RE: PA-0531 (MMM overdrive)

To: "'Peter Ross'" <boltonmg@comcast.net>, <TATERRY@aol.com>, <britcars@juno.com>
Subject: RE: PA-0531 (MMM overdrive)
From: "John James" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:10:40 -0000
Cc: <mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net>, "'John James'" <jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Peter,

I was initially concerned about over gearing, but it's not a problem at
all. I can drive from my house in Bristol to the MG Car Club offices in
Abingdon (about 70 miles) virtually all the way in overdrive top. Normal
speed on the dual carriageways is 60 mph and 70 mph on the motorway.
What's more, is that it's effortless.

Regards,

JOHN JAMES