Re: PA-0531

To: jj@octagon.fsbusiness.co.uk
Subject: Re: PA-0531
From: Lawrie Alexander <britcars@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:53:18 -0800
Cc: mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, John,

I'm sorry, you cannot just drop a teaser line in your e-mail withut
further elaboration!  You removed your gearbox to install an overdrive
unit? Could you provide more details of this overdrive addition, please?
I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering if this is something that I could do
to my PA during the course of its restoration...

TIA,

Lawrie Alexander