Re: Spare parts final- positive note!

To: "Ross & Georgia Kelly" <rgkelly@bigpond.com>, <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spare parts final- positive note!
From: "Ray" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:04:49 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
The below is the quality parts advice as a follow-up to Ross' advice at the
bottom.  And he had some good ones.
I talked to the guys at Vintage, and they were most helpful.
I have used Mr. Marks for instrument work....beautiful work, but be patient
as he is covered up.
For lights, Vintage Headlamp Restoration - perfect, timely, and dependable.
Their web address: http://www.vintage-headlamp-restoration.co.uk/
Wiring harnesses.....A quaint Australian business, Vinwire, who has done
several harnesses for me for a variety of MG's.  Great prices, good work,
dependable VERY nice folks.
See......ya don't have to have BW for much.
And yes, some guys rip you off for bits.
On the other hand, I have had enthusiasts GIVE me stuff for next to nothing
simply because they know I love the MG's.  And I have done the same when I
could do so.
THAT'S a reason why the marque is the marque of friendship!
PS: Twenty Mile park in N. Carolina has a great trout stream, few people,
and super scenery!  We have been the only people in the park camping several
times....
Best,
Ray

www.completeautomobilist.co.uk

> CARBURETTORS or fuel pumps  www.sumidel.com
>
> For details on Engine turning for L type dash try this page
> www.cs.ucr.edu/~eamonn/et/et.htm
>
> Water pumps for L&P types try www.historicvintagerestorations.com.au
>
> Non period supercharger try your Toyota wrecker the last one Ipurchased
cost
> $A275.00.
>
> Great NZ fishing rivers try
>

> The Grays R, Tepako R both near Twizel SNZ, The Matura at Gore but not in
> November as I don't like the place crowded, for the Poms you do not have
> pay to fish and for the others access to the streams is a right for all
> kiwi's and their aussie friends and friend of aussies who own mmm cars.
For