Re: More Hobson's Tele Gauge/unit

To: bdavispics@yahoo.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Hobson's Tele Gauge/unit
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:09:18 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 04/24/2004 10:06:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
bdavispics@yahoo.com writes:

> Brian,
> Although it's an old reference I happened on this link which may be a
> lead for you:
> http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/lane/xvo73/ht/hobstele.htm
> The last post seemed of interest in that this gentleman had instruction
> sheet for overhaul of the unit.
>
> Also found this one for sale.. do not know if it is the same as yours.
> http://www.prewarcar.com/parts/info.php?s=p&catid=53&f=0&order=price&rev=0&;
> pgr=1
>
> Regards,
> Bill

Hello Bill, Listers,

Thanks for the above. The gauge depicted for sale looks very similar to the
one I have but not the same. I wonder what the KS prefix indicates on that
particular model.
I'll have to have a closer look at mine and see if I can make out a model
number.

Hopefully, I will be more aware of what I'm looking at after I've read Pip's
literature.
I notice I misspelled "gauge" elsewhere.
What chance do I have?

Six months ago couldn't spell engineer.
Now I is one!

Regards.