Re: Teleguage

To: mgwizard@caloundra.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Teleguage
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:29:43 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 04/23/2004 9:35:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
mgwizard@caloundra.net writes:

> To all,
>
> I would hope that the reason that no one has written an article on telegage
> is
> just this : It is so bloody simple.  It is just a U-tube.
>
> You (see I told U) put pressure on one end of the U tube &the liquid moves.
>
> For anyone Interested I can expand with details &drawings.  Oh how I wish we
> could send attachments via MMM List.
>
> Regards
>
> Pip

Hello Pip, Listers,

Yes, I would certainly appreciate further information on the teleguage. From
what you said initially, putting pressure on one end of the U tube doesn't
make sense to me at the moment. As I wrote earlier what I have on top of the
tank
is a line in and a line out. This, as you say is a U tube. One to the gauge
and the other was to the free atmosphere. This I presumed was a vent. Is my
system missing something at this point.

The brass unit in the tank looks like it should be in a high school brass
band.
Soprano saxophone??

Yes, Pip, please forward any relevant material as attachments. It sounds like
you have quite a list of interested parties to send to.

Thanks.

Brian.