Pebble Beach, a matter of style....the book

To: MGSVW@yahoogroups.com, mg-mmm@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@egroups.com (T-ABCs_Forever)
Subject: Pebble Beach, a matter of style....the book
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:04:38 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Gents, I am about to list this book by Robert T. Devlin published in 1980 on
Ebay for a friend.  It is number 1730 of 2000 copies. A wonderful history of
racing at Pebble from 1950 to 1956 when it ended with the death of Ernie
McAfee......then follows the history of the Concours d'Elegance from 1950 to
1979.
In the early days, there was a special class for MG.

An internet search turned up two of these books for sale, one at $450 and
another at $575.  This copy is in excellent condition but has no dust cover.  I
don't know if there was a dust cover.

Instead of heading directly to Ebay, I thought that if any of you wanted
it.....the first $400 takes it.  If there are no offers at that price, I'll
list
it on Ebay with a healthy reserve.

Cheers,
Terry in Oakland