Re: J-2 OR L-2 SIDE CURTAINS

To: simpsonapp <simpsonapp@email.msn.com>, MG MMM <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: J-2 OR L-2 SIDE CURTAINS
From: "J.E.A.Rich" <mmmbob@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:37:30 -0600
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Jack,

The front edge of my J2 side curtains are straight and tuck behind the
'bulge'. I copied them from an original set. They fit quite well but in a
Colorado gully washer the water comes in all along the top of the windscreen
as the the front edge of the hood tends to fold back. Also, I'm usually
soaked before I decide its time to put the top up, so I don't bother.

I usually leave the side screens at home so that the water can escape more
easily. In the Winter I do take the side screens with me as Wifey says they
help to keep the snow out of her ears.

Cheers, "Bob".