J-2 OR L-2 SIDE CURTAINS

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: J-2 OR L-2 SIDE CURTAINS
From: "simpsonapp" <simpsonapp@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:25:50 -0500
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
I am cutting out some cardboard patterns to have side curtains made for my
J-2.  Would someone advise me as to how they were fitted along the front
edge along the windscreen.  There is a bulge where the windscreen pivots
which may require a cut out "c" section on the side curtain for a good fit.
The other possibility is that the front edge of the curtains were straight
like a TC and just tucked behind the bulge. Sorry, I don't have the
originals to go by.  Thanks.- Jack Simpson, Dallas