I think this may interest many of you !!!!!!!!!!!

To: "MMM List UK" <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: I think this may interest many of you !!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Pip Bucknell" <mgwizard@caloundra.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:03:10 +1000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
There is often something new that will assist us to enjoy something old.

Some years ago I used a product called Glisten PC.  It is a colourless
coating that does not go "yellow" in the sun.  It is great for protecting
anything polished or even as an additional coating.  It has been absolutely
excellent.

Try this web site :-

http://www.por-guys.com/catalog/GlistenPC.html

They also have other products that you should read.  If you are contacting
them, please say I sent you.

Cheers

Pip
AUSTRALIA