Great MMM Newsletter

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Great MMM Newsletter
From: Cnowlan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:39:42 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Guys,

       I just got my latest issue and really enjoyed it.  The headline news
from Brian is really exciting stuff.  Really reminds me of Larry and my great
adventure with his NB and my L2 acquisitions....I didn't think I was ever
going to sleep!
       Brian, would you believe I have photos of this same car which I took
in England in May '71 !  The car had 25,830 miles showing on the ODO, how
many now?     The current photos show a car clearly exactly as it was then !
 I won't spill the beans since being closer, mail came earlier than for most.

       Jack's NA restoration story and photos was also really nice.  It would
be super to see both of these very interesting cars at the MMM National at
the Queen Mary.  Any hope?

       Thanks Larry for a great job.

Cheers,

Chris Nowlan