Front Engine Mounting for an NA

To: <mg-mmm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Engine Mounting for an NA
From: "john neighbour" <john@johnneighbour.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:17:16 -0000
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Dear All
Does anyone have or know where I can get a front engine mounting for my NA.
Mine fell off the car whilst I was sprinting at Castle Combe last October and
I need to replace it ready for the competition season which starts in April.
Probably easier to find but of no interest to the Triple M fraternity I am
also looking for a cylinder head for my MGB GT which I plan to sprint this
year, the one i am looking for is casting number 2709, mine is cracked.
John Neighbour